Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Friday, September 08, 2006

Blog editing softwares

I am going to review some blogging editors. I think they are a good idea and make sense. I am looking for the following features:-

  1. Should be a Freeware

  2. Should have spellchecker

  3. Should have AutoSave of posts feature [i don't have real faith in my UPS ;)]

  4. Should be able to post to both platforms that I have my blogs on, currecntly - Blogger and Wordpress

  5. Win 2k support

  6. Minimal download size


At this moment I plan to review 6 editors. They would be:-



  • Qumana

  • Microsoft's LiveWriter

  • BlogDesk

  • BlogJet

  • Zoundry

  • w.blogger


I would publish my review soon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home