Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Saturday, October 07, 2006

the freeware FTP client

Do you have a website/blog where you need to use FTP tp upload your files? Or do you use any kind of FTP software? I have just got 3 new domains and 1 hosting web-space. And thus I was feeling a need of having a good and light FTP client which would e a freeware too. So I went to download.com and typed freeware ftp client and it gave me some which huge user and editor ratings. most of them were sharewares. and then i saw this. less than 2MB setup and a freeware. i download, unzipped and ran the setup. it was all without any errors and then i strsted upload my files. the whole process was smooth.

I liked it pretty much. you can download it from here. The name is Fastream NetFile FTP Client 6.0.

If you still don't want any such jazzy item and are comfortable with commandline then you can use Windows own FTP client [press F1 on desktop and type FTP commands in index] or PSFTP, the putty FTP client which can do secured FTPs too. Nice one. I have used putty for ssh connections a lot at my workplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home