Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Coloured and clear glasses for the eyes

I love my aviators. I was actually looking for the black frame small sized Ray-Bans when I saw them and I absolutely loved them the moment I wore them. They seem to be made just for my eyes and my face. They fit so naturally.

Earlier I did not use to be a great fan of glasses but after these I have been appreciating their use a lot. And now I look for aviators that are different colour than black. Green, maybe ;) but the problem is that they don't go with every dress unlike blacks.

Same is the case with contact lens. And if you are looking for any contact lens or Freshlook Colorblends then do have a look at lenssurvey.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home