Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Servpro of Carlsbad - for water, fire and mold removal

Of all the things, something tat I really liked about San Diego Water Fire and Mold Removal is their website. They have a very simple text based website which tells you about their line of business and the operations they specialize in. A very neat and straight forward way of telling people that they are simple and fast [I hope if the website downloads fast that their work should reflect it too] and good.



I mean I would give them a chance if I have any work related to reconstruction, remediation, and cleaning of fire, water, and mold damage to business or residential properties in the San Diego area. Something I would have liked added to this site is the single before and after photographs with references of their work done. This would lend a huge credibility to their work.

Also known as Servpro of Carlsbad, they can be called in to work on any kind of reconstruction work that you need to be done on your property.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home