Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Friday, January 05, 2007

Online and handheld poker - literally

There is one most beautiful thing about Internet, or technology - it is cheap and it does not know geographical boundaries. Which is one reason why medium does not play as important a role. It could be your PC or it could be your notebook and with passing time and improving research it could be your mobile device. You can take on internet whatever.

The best thing about downloading and playing with Pokersavvy is that you get reward points for playing poker. I mean this is a steal for the player but I wonder how are these guys making money then. You can even redeem these points against real stuff. I haven't really started playing but that is the first thing I am going to do after finishing this post :)

And Online Poker is one thing that makes it all the more beautiful. Poker is an art and although I have not seen it on mobile much, I hope and I believe that mobile would be one medium where millions would be on bets not long from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home