Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Beautiful life is harsh life

I do not like my blog or posts to be sad, but then what I am going to talk about here invariably made me recall the sad news of the death of Anna Nicole Smith last week .Whatever been the reason, I don't think a person deserves to die young. Anyways... the point is that she was a beautiful girl.

Thinking about beauty, the bar nowadays is so high that it is very hard to keep up with the pressure without taking the help of some man made artificiality which although I dearly wish do not exist, is a reality. Botox injections, hair removal and cosmetic surgery are all part of the daily game that we play these days and if any of us aspire to get into the popular business than at some point they have to be employed. And sometimes the results are charming. For example Posh spice, I don't think Ms. Beckham looking as magnetic as she does now after her apparent silicon job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home