Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Credit card - an invention that changed the world

Being the technologist myself, sometimes I am really scared of seeing all the world wired. I as a customer may feel and enjoy the benefits of the technology but as a technician I wonder who will be tapping my phone lines, my internet lines to get my credit card details and rip me off. I like the credit cards for the pure function that they were invented for. But I feel uncomfortable about the abuse that they can go through and put you in an unhappy situation.

Anyways, talking about Credit cards, they have changed the consumer finance in a way that no other invention has. And until and unless the service is abused, there is no other service that gives you as much comfort. Creditcardstore.co.uk, although do not address these security issues [which I think they anyways are not supposed to], let you compare credit cards, credit card comparison. They have got different offers such as cash back credit cards, reward credit cards and many others.

You might want to have a look even if you are not in the UK and just hunt for some good info.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shopping Cart Software said...

Of course, Credit card really changed the world, but really much useful invention which people cant be without it.

04 December, 2009 12:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home