Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Monday, March 12, 2007

My uber kool aviators

I have admitted this earlier and I won't have any issues admitting it again, I love wearing my aviators, they look uber-kool and I have liked them more than any other Sunglasses I ever had.

What i myself am looking for this time is coloured pairs - something that would have a green hue or a bluish hue. They are totally in these days and I would spend another 50 bucks for an ultra-cool pair. One place where you can find for a pair as cool as I have just described above is Opticsplanet.net. From Wiley X, OCC, ESS, Police to Serengeti, you have huge range of glasses that you can get from here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home