Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

hosting solutions provider

By now most of you must have come to know how much time had I devoted in to searching for a reliable, cost-effective and good hosting solutions provider from where I can buy some space. i have already written a mail about my some minimal requirements which were:-

1. More than 500 MB space
2. Unlimited bandwidth
3. WAP support
4. FTP support
5. Unlimited email accounts
6. Free MySQL server

I finally got one after lots of research and email about the prices of the packages. Some were even open to the negotiations. Anyways the experience was worth.

But one most important thing that I missed above [anyways I couldn't have checked it first hand] was downtime. You must always check downtime performance claims and probably ask for one in the quote.

I also saw a hosting provider named Hosting Zoom who were pitching their sales on some cluster failover technology and not just giving tall claims of 100% uptime and all. really impressed me. you should have a look too at it if you are looking for some webspace. And do tell me what you think one should look at while looking for a hosting solutions provider other than 7 things I have specified above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home