Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Movies

Comedy has been my all time favorite genre. nothing beats a raunchy british comedy for me. i just love them. but they have to be funny. really funny. there aren't much really good comedies like yesteryears. people seem to just like stupid slapstick now a days. hope my taste don't take a turn from comedy to something else. And even if it should, I would hope it would change to horrors.

Even in case of horrors I like a particular kind of horror movies. i do not like everything that is called horror and that comes my way. horror means thriller with good gory foreseen ending. even the gore can lack blood sometimes but it should not lack the element of keeping the viewer at the edge and away from the dark of the alley.

Let me list my top 3 favorites for both the above genres:-

Comedies:-

1. Carry on series - I don't think there has ever been funnier series of comedy movies. Genuine fun. The way people have acted in these movies have been simply superb. Never ever in these movies would you be able to point the lack of talent in acting or the settings. Or never does it seem that there has been any effort by anyone to create any kind of laugh. And the skin show just makes it all the more better.

2. Hot shots - I believe that in all the modern comedies, Hot shots stand apart. They give you the slapstick but with least punch. And plus they seem to carry some message too.

3. MIB - I love Will Smith and his antics. The way he delivers his dialogues. And the concept is such fun. The pug - an alien. LOL.

Horrors:-

1. Exorcist - The best.

2. The Ring - It was pretty scary too.

3. The Omen 2 - It has to be in this list.


And I am waiting for this one - FrightWorld The Movie World Premiere. The poster below rocks :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home