Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A chair for the lounge and toned abs

I was watching the products on the TV show where they bring in totally new and different and innovative products and they sell it just on TV. You do not find them in regular shops and they are offered on huge discounts on the TV.

While I do not consider discounts a big motivator, I do think that the novelty of an item makes it a good candidate for consideration. I had been looking for a nice lounge chair for some days when I noticed this ab lounge 2 on tvoverstocks.com which doubled as the ab cruncher.

Although it seem comfortable and according to my liking but I was not able to take fancy with the fabric that they had on it. Actually there was no information about it on the site and I would have probably bought it if I would have had some info about the fabric quality and make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home