Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Something brand new by Ted and company

I can not stop smiling.

What is Ted up to now?

Whatever it is, one thing is sure that this guy is going to be a winner. He is generating one thing out of another. Starting with PPP, he went on to have a blog, supporting a community, disclosure statements site, and now this web documentary and all. I don't understand where from does he get all this energy to do all he does. If I would have been in his city, I would have sure shot my resume to him; for one thing is sure - you won't miss the fun for a second while in his company [the company, I mean]

They say they are shopping the show to the television networks. I didn't really get what Ted wanted to say here but whatever it seems, seems good. And hey, did I tell you about PPP wedding. Very nice. And the bride looked so nice :) but one of those girls which formed the wedding gang was beautiful. I don't know the name...

So talking about this web reality TV, the episodes are coming up nice, I just wish that they shoot one featuring all the posties [ahem, you guess it right - am referring to myself] but I am far, alas. But still, looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home