Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Monday, January 29, 2007

Funny videos at Jokeroo.com

YouTube was bought by Google for 1.65 billion dollars and that is huge money. Huge as in a lot. I mean I would be more than happy if I am one of those 3 founders and would be too happy to get only the 3rd of that amount, which still is a lot.

Anyways, it is a very well executed idea that gets paid, at the end. And Jokeroo is one such. It is funny. It has a collection of all those funny videos that you might not find any where else.

It is a great time pass to watch videos and although I like reading more but then videos and games have their own charm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

com provides information on Fishing, Fly Fishing, Fishing Boats, Deep
Sea Fishing and. Never dawned on me that they might want to
try it, so I was surprised one day in the late-eighties
when my son called and said they wanted to go fishing. The less there is between you and
the ocean, the more intimate an experience
you will have out at sea.

Feel free to visit my blog post http://www.koubekcamps.com/

31 May, 2013 19:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home