Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Very cute looking colourful flash drives

They look like crayons and they are incredibly cute.

I mean I have just bought a 1 GB one and I do not need any more otherwise I could have bought at least one of them for myself. But then there are lots of people to whom I can gift it or rather gift mine and keep one of those beautiful flash drives for myself.



It is available in 512MB, 1GB, 2GB or 4GB. A great portable storage in an ultra-small, Hi-Speed USB flash drive. It is available in 14 exciting colors! Durable, aluminum design with free custom laser engraving! - you can can whatever you want written on the drive and don't stop showing it off ;)


And at very special rates - 512MB Thumb Drive (any color) for $14.99 with FREE laser engraving. 1GB Thumb Drive (any color) for $18.99 with FREE laser engraving. 2GB Thumb Drive (any color) for $37.99 with FREE laser engraving. 4GB Thumb Drive (any color) for $69.99 with FREE laser engraving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home