Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Quality resource in simple and useful format

I like it when things are simple and fast. I like designs but as much as when it is not done on the cost of the quality of content. These days there is much focus on design, which isn't great sign. But there are good exceptions too.

I always like to learn about new things and Internet is one of the best mediums. Internet is an encyclopedia of everything. And its subset is encyclocentral.com. What I like about it is the single page list of all the topics starting from an alphabet. you open the page, search for the term on the page and click to know about it. Simple and fast.

So I was trying to read about Alloys and I was happy to know that the quality of the article was better too. Although I think it would better if the language would have been a little easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home