Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Don't just stare at the post, read it too

Today is especially an important day to write about what I am going to write in here. Being 14th of Feb and the day most of us have being waiting for [yea, those who have do not wait], it becomes my duty to tell you all about a lovely release.



Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue as well as exclusive cell phone wallpapers of SI swimsuit models available at SI Mobile (www.simobileswimsuit.com) are being released today. Along with these 43rd annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is being released today as well. And you can then expect all the hype, history and controversy that come along with the release each year. So you can pretty much expect it.

Yea, I know, I am getting as much distraction writing this post, as you must be getting reading it. Although I don't really know who the goddess above is but I sure know that you would find plenty such for only $1.99 each for your mobile phone and are available for all major wireless carriers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home