Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Is justsayhi the place that you have been looking for?

Have you tried Justsayhi.com? I mean I have blogged about that website in the past as well. And I have been asked by a few friends how do I myself feel about the website. Frankly speaking I myself do not have a account there because I am committed and I do not want to get on to a site which would make you betray your partner. Justsayhi is one place which probably make you a dishonest partner. I look that promising.

I mean I have seen plentyoffish which I feel is one of the best dating resources on the Internet for the people in US. And justsayhi.com does come really close to beating it. It is just that I do not have a first hand experience does not mean that it does not have the force.

But if you are single and very ready to mingle than justsayhi could be a great resource for you. And if you do find that dream girl for yourself than don't forget to mention my blog on your blog :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home