Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mixminion: an Anonymous Remailer

Frankly speaking, I do not have any idea what an anonymous remailer is. I know, being a tech blog, these kind of words can be blasphemous but I am sorry, I do not feel any shame in admitting this that I do not know about a thing, but I will now read about it and try to know what is it.

Till the time I read about anonymous remailers, you can check out Mixminion; a Type III Anonymous Remailer. And if you know a lot about them, please do tell me something about them in the comments.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Juliet said...

Is an anonymous remailer a type of optin marketing?

29 June, 2009 05:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home