Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Radio station that reflect your sense of fashion

I don't really know if I have written about this brand in the post on my blog but I have been hearing about it from some of my friends and acquaintances and it seems that this brand is getting quite some attention. They are into fashion industry and have a quite catchy name in Belisi. When I first heard the name, I was wondering if this is some wonder drug but after some investigation I found out that they are rather in to wonder clothings are not drugs.



These guys has now launched a radio station where would try to make their brand of their line of fashion popular by trying to associate the image with the kind of music that they would play which would be classy yet trendy. I have always appreciated that kind of approach where do not have to adopt the punk culture but you still can stand with the fast group of people.

So let us see and hear too how this Belisi radio would come out to be.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home