Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Have you ever tried Colloidal Silver?

I mean I have never even heard about it. I have heard about different allopathic, homeopathic, naturopathic and even ayurvedic medicines for treating the flu but colloidal silver brought something else to my mind. At least it did not bring a treatment to flu or anything to my mind. to be frank I at first thought it is some kind of chemical that would eradicate world poverty. But it is here to eradicate something else.

Although I have heard much about the healing properties and qualities of silver but reading but it in this way was I must admit, fascinating. But you have to have a look at the write up to really understand what is about it that makes it good for the body. Colloidal silver is taken in some liquid form which you drink and it enters your blood stream and reaches different parts of your body absorbing dirt inside and it is removed as regular waste from the body thus removing the dirt as well.

Read about it, maybe it would make sense to you too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home