Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, October 26, 2006

English learning

Couple of days back mentioned searching for websites that are offering free courses in learning the Spanish language. I found couple of nice resources for the same too.

And I was referring the findings to a friend when she casually remarked, "hey, first your English mate, then go looking for learning some new language". And she laughed. Other than her beautiful smile what stuck me was what she said. And then I started hunting for some good English resource on net.

I found a lot of websites which were teaching English but they were all doing it for some costs. I wonder if anyone knows of any e-book or any website which can teach English in a structured way, focusing mainly on grammar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home