Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

online learning

Have you ever tried online learning?

I have done a 3 month certification course in Project Management and I think it was a waste of time. But I still think that it was a waste of time because I think the course was not supported well. The faculty wasn't great and we weren't told that the area that the course would focus on wouldn't even be remotely related to my field of interest.

But I think online learning is great, nonetheless. And there is this university called Capella University which provide 76 graduate and under-graduate specializations and 16 certificate specializations. A great feat for an online setup. If you are interested in doing an online course from somewhere then you can have a look at them. But I would suggest you to take a demo class and do check out the comprehensive instructions and course listings before joining.

Also, do check the recognition status of the institute with the regulatory authorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home