Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

search lists

I don't know if people have used IE7 as much but I know of many people who have adopted Firefox. And the visible feature which I think is the best other than tabbed browsing is the integrated search box where you can select the search engine like you do in a list box.

So talking about these search lists, you can add the search lists from the addon page of Firefox website or you can add search providers to IE7 and Firefox 2 from here. This site has hundreds of search list and some very interesting ones. One of my personal favorite is Google Lyrics and YouTube.

As I told earlier, there is no need to add any additional toolbar which is the best part of this website. And this facility is now adopted by Microsoft too in the new version of IE. Also, I believe that my favorites are public favorites as well because they are listed in the popular searches that are listed on the home page. And if you want to add your own search plugin or widget that it's easy to add as well.

The best part is that this site is non commercial, so hopefully no fees in future :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home