Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Saturday, October 14, 2006

mobile phone cameras

When i bought my first computer, i still remember that i had 4 gb hard disk. it was the largest and most popular in that consumer category. at that time I thought that it is more than enough of storage space that I would ever need. After some months as the storage space was increasing, I thought a bit more space won't be a big deal. And then 3 years down the lane I bought a 40 gb hard disk. And it can still do me enough service and then there would be some much huge sized hard disk and it would again seem to be just enough to me. it would go on and on.

These days the concentration has changed to something else. this something else being the camera phones. 6-8 months back, i saw some pics of sony ericsson's black diamond. it was one of the most beautiful phone i have ever seen. beautiful than motorazr. i loved it. and the best part is that it had 4 mega pixel camera. those were the times when vga camera was the norm and 1.3 mega pixel was the latest rage.

Some days back, Samsung launched a 10 mega pixel camera phone. I was like, "What???". I don't know where this competition would stop. But a phone can not replace a digital camera. A digital camera can't replace a SLR and so on and so forth.

Anyways while looking for that camera phone on net I landed on this UK site which was selling Samsung mobile phones for the UK network carriers. And they have some really nice range of phones. You might want to look at their range.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home