Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Friday, October 13, 2006

Latest toy

Which is your latest gadget or which one tops your get-it list?

Johny boy has just got a kewl new PSP console for himself. I think that is one pretty cool thing to own. I have just got my new mp3 player. It is a 1 Gb Creative Zen Nano. It is as big as a matchbox. Lighter than a lighter and looks cute. Have a look at it here. Also, I got a new 512 MB Sandisk SD card on which these pics are being recorded and now I am recording them at full 4 mega pixel :D

i am loving it :D


2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

I want an iPod! :|

21 October, 2006 13:55  
Blogger burf said...

go get it boy

and yes, before buying so compare it with other similar options

22 October, 2006 20:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home