Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dinner with PPP People

It has been some days since I have been associated with PPP and the association has been fruitful in terms of monetary gains for me. I frankly do not know if my blog has helped any of the end clients [although I know that PPP is making money], but I would love to hear that the end client actually made some money and I was party to it. Be it the case or not, I would surely like celebrate this association in a way. Before that, I was reading an email which a PPP postie has blogged about and it said that WordPress has asked all the PPP blogger to either remove their blog(s) or PPP posts from their blog(s) if they wanted to continue hosting their blog on Wordpress.com.

Funny, but I was really not able to understand the reason behind it. If they are allergic to paid posts then they should know that all the blogs which are not entirely personal endorse something or the other. And all of them, mind you all of them, endorse the [free] platform they have got their blog hosted on.

And I would want to discuss all this with Ted. I mean it has been more than one month since I start writing PPP posts and I have lots of questions about the future and present which I think Ted would be able to answer. I mean, as a postie Ted would be the best guy to translate the meaning of paid blogging into the vision of PPP. And I would take him to a Indian restaurant [for obvious reasons] and order all the curries. Firstly, because I know about Indian food and second I know it would be hot to handle for him and work him up to give me some real optimistic answers about the great future of PPP. And of course, we need to find an ice cream parlor to douse all the smoke after hot Indian curry dinner ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home