Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Searching support for a car

I have been searching for a car for some days now. Even my first car was a second hand car and it was a good buy. In a way, it did not bug me much. It did not demand much in the way of maintainence and it gave me decent enough mileage. But it has been around two years since I bought it and now it is time that I look for another car. Maybe, a new one. I can afford a new car now. But I might still go for another second hand one. I want a 4 wheel drive. But I do not have a garage and parking is a big issue. So I might again opt for a smaller car. I really can't afford to buy a house which would have a garage, just to buy a bigger car, you know :p

Problem with buying cars is that it is a bigger investment and there are huge range of products available. And there is not enough resource that could be found for some reasonable comparison. But then I found autoiq.com. I mean this is nearest to a perfect resource to a New Car Search. You can simply enter Year, Make and Model of a kind of car that you are searching for along with your zip code and it would fetch you the pricing. A simple uncluttered interface with a simple to do search. A site that I would recommend to a prospective car buyer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home