Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Friday, December 22, 2006

I want it

There are just two things that I want to do right now:-

1. Meet Tamale
2. Shoot Tamale

Number 2 can happen when Ted gives me the beauty of a digital camera that he has with him for the posties and number 1 will happen when he will open up another opportunity after successfully taking which the posties will be awarded an all paid trip&date with Tamale. ;)

I mean the sobbing, confessing Tamale is not the only inspiration but taking up all those video posts, podcasting and other such stuff would be equally interesting.

No points to anyone for guessing how hot she is, and overworked too [he he, I hope Ted do not disqualify me for using that word]. I was so happy to see her getting a d-cam from Ted. I like Ted for one more reason than starting PPP. And that is what he understands; who needs what most. I just wish that he now understand how much do I need that d-cam.

And for the records, she was looking great in the PPP wedding :D

Although this post was brought to you by HP, the desire is entirely mine.

The desire to get the cam ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home