Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Friday, January 12, 2007

The latest $1000 contest at PPP

There have been these kind of contests earlier as well and I have seen them happening and people winning those uber-cool $$$. But I have kind of refrained from getting involved because I though that it was too time consuming. But I guess apart from total fun, $1000 opportunity is not trivial thing. I mean you have to work hard to make $1000. It is near equivalent to a week of full-time work. But if you get it working for a day or maybe less than what beats it?

Veronique, one of the super-cool PPP people, who was also the first winner of HP super smart digital camera is the theme of latest search contest. I think I should make a run for it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home