Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Something about my blogging practices

I have been thinking about blogging and been thinking if I like it as much as I should be. I mean when I am doing paid blogging, it is a little against the ethical practices. But then the disclosure policy takes a little off my head.

Anyways, I think I do not still have as many readers that I would like and when I would really think about ethical practices. That brings me another thing to mind. I have to really implement SEO in my blog. It has been too long that I have Google page rank of just 1 which really has become kind of an eye-sore. It should be around at least 3 now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home