Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Life and property in the US

I have always heard about Florida. In fact all the people who are not from the US have at one point of time heard about three things about the culture of US. New York, the Hollywood and Miami beaches. Maybe, it is wrong when I say that these things represent culture of the US, per say, but I think that these places have a name for themselves. Disneyland does have a huge name though. And I wonder how would it be to pass time in this place. To have a small piece of Davenport Property and to spend time at least once a year in here.

Florida is very high on my agenda when I talk about traveling to the US. Have any of you been there? Tell me about your experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home