Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Friday, February 16, 2007

Fine tuning your Ford Mustang for a little more spice

I do not want to repeat something thee is no use repeating. First of all, I love cars. Second, I love cars with least number of doors. And yes, it has to have a minimum of two door although I do not mind if both of them open at the same time. I somehow don't hate them. Third, I like those cars which run at high speeds and are low and have very small gear bar and have zippy acceleration.

:D I know, all of you people out there must be thinking why is this guy repeating something which has been repeated by probably every human who has ever understood cars. We all love cars and especially those types which are mentioned in the last paragraph. The two door sports cars. Ford Mustang has always been in my top 3 favorites. Ferrari can never go off my top favorite race car.

But for the moment talking about one of the most popular sports car in America, 2002 Mustang, it is a charm to drive that car. You feel the zip and you feel the force in your face. It has been a while since I drove that one but I will always remember the way the settles on the road. And the best part of Mustang is that a lot of it can be tune and customized according to your peculiar tastes. Be it headlights, power kit, GT intake spacer or any such performance or looks-tuning accessory, Ford Mustang is one car that gives you more flexibility that any other drive.

I was going through this website, which sells the Mustang customization items and something which took my attention instantly were the spoilers. Looks wise they could make or break the looks of your car and still provide that extra ounce of air. They have some good options. Otherwise these guys seems to have everything that would probably make a difference to the performance of your Mustang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home