Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Friday, February 16, 2007

Tips about new fashion for men

Dressing smart is not something that I usually practice; I believe in cleanliness. As long as my clothes are clean and smell good and fresh, I do not bother much about fashion. Although I try to keep things simple and do not experiment much, but off late I have been thinking about my stance as a bit adamant.

Cleanliness is one thing that could never be discounted, fashion or no fashion. What can be discounted in over-simpleness. I have somewhat started believing that fashion do play some role at some important points.



While searching for some fashion related tips I fell upon Belisi's Sharp by Design Blog which had some suggestion that I promptly incorporated to my lifestyle. Some of them are those which I am considering and some of them I found a little over the top, keeping my current orientation in mind. Let's see, how do I keep my urge to try new fashion along with my basic intact.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home