Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do you maintain your garage?

What I always am unhappy about is the lack of good parking space around my office. I mean I have got my garage in great shape. I have got some cool looking flooring as well as I have spent some good bucks on giving my garage a shape that my car would be happy to sit in. The most important being the garage flooring.

It is very important that your garage floor is level. And it should have a neat floor. And it should be some light color because light color means that you would see any sharp object lying in even lower light. I would always vote for a good maintained garage because that effects the life of car in many ways. Do tell me if you think the same way?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home