Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, October 26, 2006

great deals

If you are in the US then you don't have to go anywhere for the great deals that you can find on Internet. I mean if I would have been there I would have been wasting all my money all day long buying stuff on discount which was of sometimes no use to me. But one thing is sure that there are some faboulous discounts on internet and if we have some equally great website such as dealplus in our bookmarks then we can for sure save some valuable bucks.

I just found two absolutely incredible deals on this website on the very first page which seems to be full of such hot deals. first being the Casio digital watch which i available for JUST $19 and second being a flash drive which is 512 MB going absolutely free with the purchase of $40 worth of stuff. Damn! I should have been there. You can get upto 10 flash drives :O I still can't believe it myself. I will tell you about it as soon as I recall the website name though :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home