Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nokia N-series

There have been much sound about Nokia N series phones. When I first looked at them I was really not impressed becasue I was not able to recognize the reasons why they are such expensive. But you have to use one of them to understand what is good about them. I won't compare them with other brands becasue then there would be other variables in play. Some reasons [layman level] why I think N-series are expensive are:-

  1. Camera quality - The sensor is Carl Zeiss, which provider mega difference in picture quality clicked from new 6233 2 MP and N70 2 MP.
  2. Graphics - You should see the smoothness of corners on the scren. Obviously the pixel count has to be huge.
  3. Colours - Although it could be increased contrast but the density of colours is great and the spectrum too.
  4. Processing speed - I haven't read much about the OS and the RSIC used in N series but the friend who has it is clearly impressed by its processing speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home