Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Friday, December 29, 2006

Using Spector Pro for MySpace monitoring

I still remember one incident when a friend of mine told me that his brother is a little concerned about his son due to his increased interaction with his computer. Although I first trivialized the issue by saying that that is the case with most of the kids these days, when he explained to me the whole situation, I was a little scared to. He told me that his brother found some objectionable data on his computer when he was running a utility to clean up the computer, which he never downloaded. His wife rarely uses the computer and there is no one else who accesses the internet other than their kid. When they asked their kid he denied it too but they were worried so they had to install some kind of monitoring software which nearly broke their computer itself. At that moment I suggest my friend recommend his brother use Spector Pro.

Spector Pro is specifically designed to monitor MySpace activites. It records the myspace login tokens, the exchanged pictures, the account information, messages sent to friends and invites send and received from other members. A must have in a household with kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home