Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bikes have been the source of inspiration

Biking is one activity that I would undertake anytime. I like biking more than running and it is also fuel-less, tension-less, leisurely and healthy way to soak into the beauty that lie around us on a warm sunny day.

Especially when touring the beach, the best thing about biking on the beach is that you can feel the air and see more number of beautiful pair of buns than you would see when you are walking :)

xyzbikes.com are the manufacturers of beach cruiser bicycle and they have some stunning colours on their bikes. I would love to have this one.


A bright colour is always my first choice. I would love to ride a parrot coloured bike with yellow and white checkered flag print across the rim.

There is something about bikes that I have always liked. It has been since school times that I have loved riding bikes. I remember falling for the first time from my bike and refusing to ride it for a month. Then folks gifted me a bright yellow coloured bike and I don't know how was I attracted towards it, so much so that I never ceased to ride it. I still have that bike.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home