Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Talking about building muscles in a discussion forum

I was planning to have a look at this site so that I can write about it. I was not expecting what I found on this website. I thought , by the name of it, that it would be related to muscle building and it will have all those articles about muscle building and exercising and it would have all the information about what to eat and what not to eat and it will bicker about what are good and bad practices of gym and exercising. But when I opened the site, I found that it was actually a forum - where can talk about muscle building or gymming in general. The website is muscleforums.com. But what I did not know was that I would be hooked up the moment I went in to a sub forum. There was this thread about gym manners and a person had started the thread complaining about the gym manners of some jerks who are not polite and are not accommodating and waste other people's time by making them wait while working out themselves. I went through all the replies that the person had got and was tempted to create an account then and there and post a reply myself. I too do not like miscreants inside the gym. When exercising you need to concentrate hard and it is not a rosy situation with people throwing their weights, showing attitude and being not polite.

But now talking about the website, I should say that it is an interesting idea, talking to people who gym regularly and what do they have to say. What have been their first hand experiences. you can also talk about host of topics on the forum related to exercising, starting from weight training, lifting schedules, body building, diets, weights and equipments. There are sub sections dedicated to different topics and you can create an account and interact with people. Have a look and see if you find a thread you are hooked to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home