Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Friday, March 02, 2007

Short stories by Ian Randall

Although from the looks of it at the very onset, I did not want to read the story. It gave me vibes that I would not like it. I was wrong. The story slowly grows around you, into you. It might be the possible that I watched a very not-pleasing movie yesterday night and this story starts with a warmer tone of a relationship, hence my liking for the story; it is a comforting read nonetheless.

This is a short story which is included in Hunger and Other Stories by Ian Randall Wilson.



The story opens and sounds nice but you still wonder where is it taking you? What is it that the author is talking about. Opens with a person narrating relationships with his father and son around. But it still is a better read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home