Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I do appreciate a little sense of clean fashion

While talking about mobile phones, I was thinking how would it be if I start writing about fashionable mobile phone. Would my blog grow into a fashion site then? Would it look feminine and would it be pink? I don't know that but what I do know is that I need to maintain a healthy balance to make my blog look more like a blog about mobile or technology or gadgets or technology weaved in to a normal lifestyle that a out and out fashion blog.



But with that kind of prologue, I would still maintain that my current state of mind is a little dandy. And it would be reinforced when I would start mentioning Belisi Fashions Handbags Shoes & Jewelry. Yes, I would also like to add that I like nicely dressed up people. Although I don't mind what you wear when home but in office I appreciate if people are dressed in clean clothings. I would never be an advocate for $3000 suits. But I always admire crisp shirts and creased trousers with smart if not totally fashionable neck ties.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home