Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Body supplements

It has been long time since I have been exercising regularly. In fact it has been more than 1 year since I quit gym. And it was for a very short time. Not more than 3 months I guess and it did not help much either. Exercising for keeping fit is different and exercises for building the body mass is different. There are, I believe, three stages. One, getting from overweight to ideal body weight, two, maintaining the near ideal weight and third, increasing the body weight [the muscular mass - which anyways does not contribute as much as the skeleton].

I was a lot under weight. I still am but not as much as I was when I was younger. And I joined gym for increasing my body weight. Although I personally never wanted to take steroids any such material, I felt it might be good if you take them in strict consultation with the doctor.

I was looking for some light exercising modules when I stumbled on this website named N101 Nutrition. They sell these natural body supplements. And I think that they have listed the products very nicely and provide great amount of information alongside the products. Have a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home