Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Great subscription deals on magazines

I am amazed by the power of Internet in some or the other way, everyday.

I today saw MagazinePriceSearch.com. This is a magazine subscription search website. They search the subscription rates of huge range of magazines on their website. They have got categories ranging from Antiques, to hobbies to Sci-fi magazines and journals. I mean, you name it and you have it.

Two magazines that I would like to immediately subscribe for would be the PC Magazine and Wired. PC Magazine is available at around $0.53 per issue. This is incredible [the only disappointment being no great business magazine deals available presently]. I wish they ship the magazines to international markets too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home