Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

a new kid on the block for me - smorty

i have been ignoring my this blog for some days and i am not happy about it. in fact it has been 3 months since i have not paid any real or worthwhile attention to this blog of mine. this should be one of my most precious blogs because although other blogs which are my personal blogs give me some happiness, this is my alone blog which is somehow connected with my profession and has given me immense pleasure in the past.

i signed this blog of mine most recently with a very smart service called smorty.com. these are the guys who pay bloggers to write about some particular services or products. so if you are a blogger and have an established blog and now was to get paid to blog, you can have a look at the website and find ways to make some extra cash doing what you are anyways doing ;-)

and if you finally do decide to join it, please do tell me about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home