Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A classifieds website for UK based users

I have been looking at this site and trying to understand what it has to offer. I could not understand much although I consider myself a better than average techie and thus I attribute it to not such a great usability design of the website. The site is about classifieds, blogs, weather forecasts, community websites, online dating and news all in one place. And the way it is dished to a new user is very confusing. I was not able to understand what after all are they offering. And the first place I tried to understand was classified ads. Once i got into classified section, it became much clearer. There were clear sections for the classified ads. You can even search for the items in the section according to the keyword and price in pound sterlings.

There are a couple of photo competitions that go on on the website and where you can win some cool cash. There are classified community listings too. Once you browse the website, it gets much easier to understand. I hope that they make the home page a little simple and less intimidating too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home