Text Link Ads, Mobile, Telecom, Mobile Telecommunication, Mobility, Mobile phones, mobile news, mobile phone news

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Samsung MIT

It seems that launching new technology laced phones has become a trend with Samsung. And announcing all the new phones which are from the Samsung camp on my blog a trend with me.

Anyways, Samsung has just launched a phone code-worded MIT which stands for Mobile Intelligent Terminal and which claims to combine the capabilities of a PDA, and a cellphone in a single device.



The Sansung SPH-P9000 boasts of WiMax capabilities and uses CDMA EVDO connectivity. The 3 times fold-able device has QWERTY keyboard and has a 5 inch screen. It has a 1.3 MegaPixel camera and runs Windows Mobile OS. It has a huge 1 GigaHz processor and has a monstrous 30 GB hard disk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. J said...

Ok listen.. I think i'm interested. However, the reviews I can write would be mostly related to the online stuff.

I had a blog, check this out http://theaffiliatebible.blogspot.com/ and also thesmartass.wordpress.com and also web2.squarespace.com

I'm looking at something similar. So while I get tried of writing, you can step in and vice versa.

A 3 column layout so that we have enough space for advertising. I'm talking abt PPP/AdSense/Adbrite and any other shit that comes along.

Also, about traffic. I have around a 90+ member base for my Internet marketing forum on MySpace which i moderate. So getting them here is just a matter of time.

I write stuff related to the online, you do the reviews. Let's make some money.

But we gotta get rid of Burfila and come up with something more relative.

Think about it and let me know. Let the cents roll in. ;)

09 November, 2006 20:54  
Blogger burf said...

I have got 3 domains

burfe.com
gowirelessly.com
hitforums.com

tell me which u like, or we can have a new one

I want to start ASAP

10 November, 2006 10:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home